Want to win an autographed copy of
TOO WICKED TO KISS?
I’m giving away a book a day until launch day–7 days of fun!! All you have to do to be eligible is answer the Daily Kiss question.
3 ways to win:
1) Tweet/RT on Twitter (to @ericaridley with hashtag #2w2k)
2) Post to the Facebook wall: facebook.com/EricaRidleyFans
3) Comment on this post with the answer to today’s question!
And today’s Daily Kiss question is:
Describe your STRANGEST KISS LOCATION in seven words or less!
Yesterday’s Winner: DANIELLE YOCKMAN
Yesterday’s Daily Kiss Challenge:
Describe your first kiss in 7 words or less!
- He should have brushed his teeth first.
- Perfect. Sweet but sexy.
- So forgetable that I donâ€™t even remember!
- Chaste, soft, tender, tingling, heartquaking and earthshaking.
- Her snaggle tooth tore up my lips.
- Thatâ€™s not what happens in romance novels!
- Too long ago to remember.
- Wow!!! I want to do that again!!!!
- Nervous, it was his first kiss too.
- Funny. (mostly on my part 🙂
- Embarrassing and awkward!
- Sweet and innocent
- Nice! Holy crap, like…Whoah!
- Awesome really
- scary but OMG!!
- sadly cant remember the first one…… unremarkable.
- Long awaited, left me wanting for more!
- Wait…wait… HOLY CRAP!!!! Do it again!
- Color of the wall matched his eyes…
- I’ve got a surprise. Kiss! Run away.
- Long overdue, awkward, fruitless; SO worth it.
Comment to win today’s challenge:
Describe your STRANGEST KISS LOCATION in 7 words or less!